Friday, March 15, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Q: Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.


Good question! Since I just moved last year, I haven't quite discovered my favorite outdoor reading spot at my new house! But I planned to do that just this weekend since it's going to be 75 where I live :D 

However, at my parents house I always loved to sit under our big willow tree in the front yard with a blanket. I also had a tree house in it, but eventually it was too old for me to climb into and read.

What about yours?!

6 comments:

  1. So jealous it's so warm where you are! Sitting under trees is always a nice, relaxing place to read. Hope you have a great Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck finding your new spot! I think reading under a nice willow tree would be awesome!

    New Follower GFC!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sitting under trees, and I would love to have a treehouse!

    New follower via GFC
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I;m more of a indoor type

    new follower


    My FF

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow_14.html#links

    My Giveaway: Win a signed copy on Unravel me and warner T-shirts

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/signed-booksgiveaway300-followers.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty jealous, it's freezing and snowing here!
    I'm a new follower, here's My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its freezing where I am too and we are under storm warning! Assuming it ever gets warm I like to curl up on my swing outside or go sit up in a tree!

    ReplyDelete