Monday, January 7, 2013

World's to live in

If you could escape into any book world which would it be and why?
Here are a few of my favourite worlds to escape into.


The Thief's Gamble (The Tales of Einarinn, #1)The world of Einarinn is a place where magic is hidden from everyday people and gambling is a common pass time in the inns. It may not be the safest world with its 'invisible' island of wizards and its nearly impossible to cross ocean but it is a place I would like to live in. I'd love to go play a game of runes, just not against Livak thanks. This is a world of mostly good people and honest work. 









Cast in Shadow (Chronicles of Elantra, #1)The world of the Cast series is a place I would love to live in, as long as I lived on the right side of the tracks so to speak. This is a place filled with different races and laws. I would love to be a part of the Hawks and protect the city of Elantra. Travel here someday and you'll understand what I mean.








Storm Front (The Dresden Files, #1)While the Dresden Files take place here on Earth it is not the same place we are used to living in. This would be an infinitely more interesting world in my opinion. A place where every supernatural creature is real and fairy tales are based on true characters. This to me would be the coolest place to live.







I'm sure I could think of many more places that I would like to visit or live in permanently. What about you where would you go if you could?

4 comments:

  1. This was so much fun! Choosing your own world. I've never "visited" yours--haven't read the books, but they sound intriguing. Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like fantasy, you should try them out sometime! Where would you go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right?! I want to go there so badly!! And there actually is a fief I would live in buuuut you haven't found out the where and why about it yet!

    ReplyDelete