Friday, November 30, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books for 2013




Just like Sonnie, I thought it would be fun to do a meme to start off my Friday posts. Us Friday posters have to stick together ;)

I'm also a list lover so I figured what better meme to start with then Top Ten Tuesday (hosted by The Broke and the Bookish). This week's list topic is Top Ten Most Anticipated Books for 2013. I decided to tweak my list a little to include a couple that are due to release in December as well.

In no certain order...

Scent of Magic (Healer #2) by Maria V. Snyder (December 2012)
Taste of Death (Healer #3) by Maria V. Snyder (December 2013)

 Blue Moon (Holloway Pack #2) by J.A. Belfield (December 2012)
Caged (Holloway Pack #3) by J.A. Belfield (2013)


The Archived (The Archived #1) by Victoria Schwab (January 2013)

Twice Tempted (Night Prince #2) by Jeaniene Frost (March 2013)

Hot Blooded (Jessica McClain #2) by Amanda Carlson (April 2013)

Spirit (Elemental #3) by Brigid Kemmerer (May 2013)

How about you, what books are you looking forward to?



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. SPIRIT! I'm reading Spark now, and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Spark yet but I really need to!!

      Delete
  2. Aww, bless, thanks, Jen.
    And Krista's right. Spark is even more awesomesauce than Storm. Love those Merrick boys. :D

    ReplyDelete